Canada 1867 Pacific Northwest Hoodie 3D Printed Haida Art Style Clothing
Canada 1867 Pacific Northwest Hoodie 3D Printed Haida Art Style Clothing.
- Haida Art hoodies printed in Canada.
- Exclusive products made by: Moothearth®.
- Material: Polyester 260GSM (~9.17 oz/m2). Provides insulation and extra down-like warmth. Bring more warmth and comfort, helping to block cold and chill.
- Feature: Advanced cut and sew sublimation printing: Using cut and sew sublimation printing technology, the image is vivid, the color is bright and strong, no pollution, and it will never be discolored.
- High Quality: Brushed fleece, keep warm, soft, and comfortable.
- Washing Condition: Hand washes Cold, Hang, or Line Dry.
All present for young brother products are made to order and proudly printed to the best standards available. They do not include embellishments, such as rhinestones or glitter.