Haida Art Symbolism Native American Women's Hip Dress Pacific Northwest Style Fashion Clothing
Haida Art Symbolism Native American Women's Hip Dress Pacific Northwest Style Fashion Clothing.
- Haida Art Dress printed in the USA.
- Exclusive products made by: Moothearth®.
- Fabric: Microfiber(88% polyester and 12% spandex).
- Skinny fit.
- Zipper closure, turtleneck.
- Farbic weight: 210 g/m².
- Thread Color: black orwhite for a single piece, automatically chosen using color approximation. Can not be customized.
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Notice:a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
All gift idea for mom product sexy close-fitting hip skirt with zipper opening and closing, both sides can be worn as the front, you can mix and match at will.