Get Out Of My Caucasian House Doormat Joanne The Scammer Funny Front Doormat.
- Joanne The Scammer doormat decorations made in the USA.
- Exclusive products made by: Moothearth®.
- Small: 25" x 15"
- Medium: 30" x 18"
- Large: 35" x 24"
- X-Large: 42" x 35"
- Rubber Base Doormat:
- Super Absorbent feature due to which no need to wipe your feet, just clean to step it will absorb anything.
- Our rubber rug carpet widely used for home decor, front welcome mat and kitchen rug, floor mat, bedroom, back door, laundry, living room, bathroom, office, industrial, commercial deal with high traffic inside.
- Rugs arrive vacuumed sealed for protection during the shipping process, we recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process.
- Multi-purpose door mats to use the heavy TRP “Gripper Non-Skid” backing on dry floor won’t slip or scuff floors. This Absorbent entrance mat has a powerful non-slip backing that grips on any outside floor type.
- Coir Doormat:
- Material:70% coconut husk and 30% polyester .Liven up your front door decor with an inviting coir outdoor mat. Crafted from the highest quality coconut husk fibers to welcome all your guests.
- Durable welcome mat features a premium vinyl backing to prevent slips or falls, letting the absorbant coir bristles trap in dirt, so you can wipe your feet worry-free.
- Coir front door rug is also easy to clean, simply shake or sweep away all dirt and debris.
- Velvet fabric:
- Low-pile velvet fabric with anti-slip synthetic fiber backing. The mat surface is soft, plush, giving, and water-absorbent, offering a comfortable feel to your feet. The non-slip underside prevents sliding, ensures safety, and keeps the mat in place.
All decor welcom mat products are made to order and proudly printed to the best standards available. They do not include embellishments, such as rhinestones or glitter.
Note: Clean it with the vacuum cleaner, sweep with a broom, or shake off outdoors. For deep cleaning, you can wipe the doormat with a damp cloth and a mild soap, or use a garden hose to rinse the mat outdoors. Then allow your doormat to fully air dry before next use. Do not use bleach.